Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Check out @HeyItsRemi


This has to be one of my most favorite posts I’ve blogged about on all my blogs. As you know @HeyItsRemi has partnered up with the YDKB movie. Check out her post about the movie here. I personally, am an avid follower of her blog. 

A few weeks back she posted something EVERYONE needs to read about, “How YOU Can Get Involved and Give Back to Make A Wish!”. I am all about giving back and getting involved any way I can and that’s what this post discusses. I’ll leave all the awesome details for you to read about on her site. 

ALSO, she’s teamed up with LUVFootwear, discussed in the same post. LUVFootwear is donating money from each sale and allowing Remi to design a Justin related pair of shoes if 500 pairs are sold by Sept 1st. Check out all the details on her blog AND BUY SOME SHOES! Maybe we will giveaway a pair? hmmmm....Oh did I forget to mention she gives AWESOME updates on Justin? Another reason to check out her out.

- YDKB Team

No comments:

Post a Comment